Documents needed to enroll students into Irwin County High School:
- Birth Certificate (or other proof of age)
- Parents registering new students for school can now order Georgia birth certificates online directly from the State of Georgia. The Georgia Technology Authority partnering with the Georgia Department of Public Health provides Request Official Vital Event Records (ROVER), making it convenient to order certificates directly from the State of Georgia.
- Proof of Residency in parent/guardian’s name, which may include
- Current home utility bills (gas, electric, water, sanitation, cable, or land line telephone bill)
- Current property tax statement or deed/valid residential lease or rental agreement
- Current home purchase agreement.
- For those parents living with someone, a third-person affidavit of residency (notarized affidavit shall be completed and signed by parent, guardian or other person, as well as the legal owner or lessor of the property where the student and the parent, guardian, or other person reside). Residency Affidavits may be obtained at the Central Office located at 210 Apple Street, Ocilla, GA.
- Custody/Guardianship documentation, if applicable
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization, Form 3231(available from a doctor or the Health Department)
- Georgia Eye, Ear, and Dental Certificate, Form 3300 (available from a doctor or the Health Department)
- Copy of Student’s Social Security Card (or signed waiver in accordance with O.C.G.A 20-2-150). The lack of or objection to providing a social security number will not prevent a student from being enrolled. Students will not be denied enrollment due to lack of a social security number.
- Any restraining orders or other legal documents specifically limiting the access of any individual to the student(s) being enrolled.
- Proof of health insurance or Medicaid.